6 Month Stampin' Schedule



Spread Joy Card Club

The Spread Joy card club meets monthly on (usually) the third Tuesday of each month.  We make six cards (two each of three cards + envelopes) for $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase.

Card Club Dates (text me if you want to come because attendance is limited to 8)

May 19





Here's one of the cards we will make...it's one of my absolute favorites!

June 21
July 19
August 16
September 20
October 18

Monthly Events

I have some fun events planned for the coming six months!  I think you're going to want to come to all of them.  Just saying.

May 25 - Good Bye Catalog - Sad to See You Go
We will be making the Tin of Cards kit, as shown in the picture.

The class will be limited to the first six who submit payment.  The class fee is $20, BUT $16.50 of your payment can be spent on items from the NEW catalog!  Additionally, I will have retired stamps, punches, and framelits for sale and am running a buy one get one sale...so what you purchase in retired products you get FREE from the new catalog (shipping and tax are separate)!  This is a chance to go home with a tin of organized cards, stamps, punches, and framelits, and know that items from the new catalog will be arriving soon!
You don't want to miss this.
RSVP is due by May 11 with full payment due by May 19.




June 18 - Moroccan Nights
Come join me for a night of Moroccan fun!  We will stamp, eat, and drink Moroccan and even belly dance!  OK, I'm kidding about the belly dancing.  More details coming soon.



July 25 - Christmas in July
Christmas music, champagne punch, Christmas cookies, and Christmas cards, tags, and packaging.
I'll turn the air conditioner down and we will pretend that it's not as hot as Hades outside!



August 11 - Shake, shake, shake
Shaker cards and disco!  
What better combo could there be?


August 20 - Project Life memory keeping class
Bring your vacation pictures and we will get those memories captured!  Easy Peasy




September 3 - You say it's your birthday...well, it's my birthday, too!
It really is my birthday...my last birthday, BTW and I want you to come celebrate with me.  Cake!  Balloons!  Cake!  Champagne! Cake!  Stamping!  And did I mention cake?
We'll make birthday cards (obvs) and gift bags and boxes.
You know how I am about my birthday so you know it will be a fun prize-filled afternoon.



October 1- Spooky Halloween Party
More details coming in July.

I am open to any stamping night that you'd like to plan and invite your friends to...just email me and we will plan something just perfect for you.

I can not wait to kick of this next six months and I hope you're excited too!

Joyfully,
Elizabeth

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts