OnStage 2016




OnStage 2016 was so much fun and so inspiring.  Sara Douglass spoke to us about our #6monthstampingoals.  She got me motivated to start stamping again!



That's Sara is in the middle.  Isn't she adorable?  
And so gracious to take photos with the starstruck demos!

Sara asked us to make our #6monthstampingoals to be to hold one additional event each month at a minimum.  My goals are to restart my monthly card club and to have one scheduled event each month.  Any classes or stamping parties will be in addition to these two scheduled events.

At OnStage 2016 we were able to purchase a special selection of products from the 2016-2017 catalog that won't be available in the catalog pre-order period.  Here's a card that I made with the NEW copper embossing powder and the hostess set called "Pun Intended".  This set is only available to hostesses...so email me to book a party so you can buy it with your hostess dollars!


Pun Intended



Comments

Popular Posts