Miami Inspiration

I just spent the week in Miami!  And while I didn't have time to stamp I did gather a ton of inspiration.  The colors were amazing and the shapes and shadows were beautiful.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Don't you love the shapes of the palm branches against the squareness of the buildings?

















I love this yellow Art Deco building set against the blue sky.
Hmmm, Crushed Curry and Tempting Turquoise maybe?














I love how the blue of the ocean is so much darker than the blue of the sky. And the dark green of the palm trees in the shadows makes the blues pop.
Maybe a card with Pacific Point, Pool Party, and Always Artichoke?










Look at this beach inspiration.  Blushing Bride umbrellas, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake Sand, and Tempting Turquoise water.  Oh, and my toes!













Real red shirts, garden green helmet mohawk (lol), pool party shirt, and wild wasabi water.

I love the angles of the umbrellas with the palm trees peeking through the gap.  The gradient of the sky is cool next to the green of the grass across the street.
I think the umbrellas look like Delightful Dijon, don't you?














Which is your favorite picture?  The first person to make a card drawing inspiration from one of these pictures will get a prize from me!  You can either post your picture in the comments or email it to me at ekmhart@gmail.com.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

  1. I love how you are naming the colors. I find myself doing this every day. Glad you had a good trip. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts