New Catalog Open House


The open house was fun!  I got up early and brought down my new stamps and the tons of samples that I had made.  I also opened the new Hello Lovely Project Life kit and accessory pack!  It's so pretty.  I need pictures to go with it right now.  The new accessory packs come with a small set of stamps now!


Aren't these little guys adorable? 

I love this.  It is so pretty and...well, lovely.  And one of the colors in it is my new BFF, Peekaboo Peach!
















Look at the new In Colors.  I love seeing them all together like this.  The ribbon and the patterned paper stack, plus the cards made with it.  So pretty!















Pop of Paradise and Pop of Pink are really standing out here.  Plus the big pineapple stamp! I love this....who knew I'd go cray cray over flamingos!
You can also see the Moroccan Nights stamps to the left.  I can't wait to play with them and the washi tape on June 23rd!


l

Here you can see some more of the new stamp sets I have.  I can't wait to plan a party or event around them.  There's a great sympathy set that I'm dying to try out.  I have time in my calendar in June to party with you...









How much do you love my new sign??  I got it at Michael's yesterday.  
The letters and icons were purchased separately, but they are so perfect 
for this catalog that I couldn't resist!

We made this card as a make and take.  
I can't wait to use this set at the shaker class in August!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by!  See you in class soon!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts