Ronald McDonald House Card Night

Stamping for Ronald
Yesterday was the first of the Ronald McDonald House card making parties.  At these parties we make 12 cards and give half to the Ronald McDonald House for the guests to use.

Partners in Caring
Jessica and her ADPi (I don't know how to type Greek letters!) alumni group joined with Spread Joy Stamping to support the Ronald McDonald House, the Charity for both ADPi and Stampin' Up!  We gathered at Jessica's house and made 12 cards.  Each attendee also purchased the My Hero stamp set, $3.00 of the purchase price goes to Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Thank You and Christmas Cards
We made Thank You cards and Christmas Cards.  I know thank you cards are needed and I think that having Christmas Cards available will be one less stressor to have to worry about in December.  I'll hang on to the Christmas Cards until October or so, but I'll deliver the Thank You cards before then.


My Hero stamp set and Badge punch thank you card
Number 1 Hero Thank You Card

I love these Christmas Cards.  I cased them from the catalog from a gift bag using the same colors.

Merry Christmas with Melon Mambo Emerald Envy and My Hero stamp set
Melon Mambo and Emerald Envy Christmas Card

Stamping with a Friend
My friend Marie was in from Seattle for her dad's retirement party.  Family festivities ran long so she missed the party.  I took the supplies over to her brother Josh's apartment and we got hers almost completely made.  Unfortunately, I lost the Melon Mambo marker on the way over and she couldn't get it all finished. (Yes, I found the marker!  Don't panic!)  But she got it all done except for the Christmas Card stamping and she can do that when she gets home.
One on one stamping with the My Hero stamp set
Making My Hero cards cross-legged on the floor!

We are having a giant Ronald McDonald House stamping blow-out on July 30.  Click here for details.

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

Popular Posts