Christmas Tin of Tags Class

Shhhhh...it's getting close to the Christmas season...don't panic, I have you covered!

Join me on October 16 to make this gorgeous tag kit.  I do all the work for you...you just show up and craft!
Completed tin of tags kit
Tin of Tags Kit

This kit makes 30 tags, 3 each of 10 different designs and comes in a red storage tin.  It will take about 2 hours to complete.  

Prepayment is required for this class because I have to order the tin of tags kits from Stampin' Up!  The cost is $30 for the class and you get a $5 coupon that can be used on a $20 purchase that day.  I'll provide all of the ink, stamps, and adhesives.  All you have to provide is you!

RSVP and prepayment is due by October 9.  You can send your RSVP and Payment via PayPal at PayPal.me/spreadjoy/30 or you can RSVP via email or text and mail me your check.

I can't wait to stamp with you,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts