I love llamas!

No really, I do...well, since I've never met a llama I guess I should say I love llama stamps!

Here's a llama birthday card that I made using the Birthday Fiesta (141500) Stamp Set.  Look at that cute party hat!

Birthday Fiesta llama card
It's a llama birthday!

I had to have the Christmas set called Fa-la-la-la Friends (142167).  It has a Christmas llama, cod, and two bears.  And the greetings are so punny!  Here is the card that I made for the October Paper Made Prettier team meeting.  I love him so much that I named him.  Yep, he's Llarry the llama!
Llarry the llama says Merry Christmas!

I was dying to make a shaker card with Llarry, but I ran out of the Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper (141986).  I came in today (I got it as part of this sale) and I had to go upstairs immediately to make the shaker card!



Llarry's cute face

Look at his cute face!  He's looking at you like, "what?  I like Christmas lights, too!"


















Here's his friend, Calvin the Cactus
I stamped the cactus from the Fiesta Birthday set and cut them both out using the Fiesta Time Framelits (141475).
















Here's Llarry in all his shaker glory!


I used Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon to match the DSP.  I added a strip of the Presents & Pinecones Washi Tape (141988) at the bottom below the "Fl-la-la-la-llama" greeting.  I used the framelits to cut the streamers to add some "fiesta" to his Christmas.  The shakey part of the card is the green and gold Mica Flakes (141998) from the Holiday Catalog.  Even Calvin the Cactus got jazzed up a little!












Feliz Navidad!

Elizabeth
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts