Ugly Sweater Shaker Cards

I am loving the FA-LA-LA-LA-Friends stamp set (142167).  The bear wearing the sweater is just too much! He just looks so uncomfortable in that ugly sweater.  But, man does he look like a winner!

Nesting squares framelits
I used the nesting squares framelits to cut a 3X3 scalloped square in white paper.  I placed it toward the top so it looks kind of like a polaroid.

Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powderr

Glittery green embossing?  Why, yes, I think I will.
Coloring some #uglysweaters

I stamped the bears in black and then colored the #uglyweaters.

#uglysweater first place
I cut out the sweaters and stamped the bears again on crumb cake and dressed them in their ugly sweaters.  And it hit me...#uglysweater contest winner!  I made a red ribbon and stamped the 1st place ribbon from the Barnyard Babies stamp set (139328) and attached it to the ribbon.

With the Labeler Alphabet set (141936) I made the "#uglysweater" banner.  I know right?  How cute is he?

Shaker Bear!

I made him into a shaker card...with gold winner glitter!  I actually used the Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder (142635) because the card already had plenty of Emerald Envy on it and needed some more red.

So there he is!  The winner of this season's #uglysweater contest!  I hope you love him as much as I do.

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth











Comments

Popular Posts