Displays for OnStage Local - Kansas City

I was selected to be a display stamper of the Kansas City OnStage Local event.  Thanks Stampin' Up!

Here are the samples that I made.  I ended up making three cards and the scrapbook page from other stamp sets because I just ran out of ideas!  LOL

This is the softest ribbon!
I made this for my mom for mother's day.  Don't tell her!


This popcorn box was made with acetate!

Look, I made my own DSP!
How perfect is this for the Welcome Wagon?

Because pineapples mean hospitality!


Hello, you stinker!

This is one of my favorites.

I designed this to be a Christmas Card

Because, yes, it IS a family thing.




Comments

  1. I loved your display. I was really cool to see people waiting on each other to get pictures of your designs. I think I would say the pineapple is one of my favorites, and the frame, and the treat bag. They are all good. People were even taking picture of the board where the presenter's names were listed. They will definitely be looking you up Wonder Woman. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patience! I'm going to keep trying for the Artisian Design team...this is all good practice!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts