Watercoloring Made Easy

I love the look of watercoloring.  But I get a little out of control when I use our classic ink pads and the water brushes.  And when I use the blender pens it just doesn't look quite dark enough and doesn't blend like I want it to....enter the new watercolor pencils!

Stampin' Up! made us this great video demonstrating how to use them.  Watch it and then check out the cool watercoloring samples below.



Doesn't that look easy?  And fun?? I know you can't wait to get started.  These go on sale on January 4.  If you book a stamp party for you and your friends, you could earn these for free!  Just email me to set a date for your watercolor party!

Here are a few samples of some amazing watercoloring that I found on Pinterest.


Aren't these amazing? The top picture is by Sarah Berry in the UK.  The second one doesn't have a watermark, but she has some amazing skills, doesn't she?
Merry Mice that have been watercolored
Watercolored Merry Mice
Here are some Merry Mice that I watercolored for some of my Christmas cards.  It's so much fun!  I'm working on this sheet of paper from the Sale-a-Bration paper "Inside the Lines".  I'm going to color the whole sheet and then cut it to make cards.  
Blender pens and watercolor pencils used on Inside the Lines paper
Watercolored Inside the Lines Paper
Don't miss out on the date you want for your watercolor class...contact me ASAP to get the date you want!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth






Comments

Popular Posts