Pick-a-Pattern

I am loving the DSP in the 2017-2018 catalog!  The designs feel fresh and trendy.  One of my favorites is the Pick a Pattern Suite.  The paper is bright, but not overwhelming.  And the patterns on the back are absolutely great!  I think I might like them more than the "pretty" side!

In these two cards I used the two papers that have black graphic patterns on the back.  These are great "not boring" neutrals!  I also used the piece that has Flirty Flamingo flowers on it.

Flirty Flamingo Sweetness

I love this cupcake stamp set so much!  It's triple layer (!!) stamping on both the cupcake liner and the frosting.  Doesn't it look delicious?  I'm sure that Flirty Flamingo frosting is strawberry flavored.  See the black graphic print?  It lets you use Basic Black, but not Boring Black!  I think it makes this sweet cupcake edgier...like Joan Jett's cupcake (I just dated myself, didn't I?)

You're Awesome, Graduate!
I attended two college graduations yesterday (yay, Jen and Tyler!).  I'm still in a graduation card state of mind.  I love how this patterned Basic Black paper goes so well with this '50s style marquee.  This whole card makes me think of drive-in movie theaters and sock hops!

I'm looking forward to showing you all of the new (AMAZING) Designer Series Paper (DSP) that's coming out on June 1!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

Popular Posts