SO MANY AMAZING SWAPS!

I signed up for a Product Purchase Premier swap (PPP is the Pre-order that is only available to those who attend On-Stage).  I signed up for two groups.  For each group I made 21 cards just alike (but each group's card was different) and got back 20 cards (one from each person was given to the lady organizing the swap.)

Don't forget that all of these stamps and Designer Series Paper will be available when the new catalog launches on June 1 (only 20 days from now).  And we just might be using some of these in the stamp a stack class on May 23.

I got back so many gorgeous cards! Here are my favorites from the swap.

This one was made by our very own Kay Cogbill!


This is my favorite!



This one is by someone on the Artisan Design Team!



I inadvertently separated the cards from the names of who made them (oopise!) while taking pictures.  If you have a particular favorite, let me know and I will try to figure out who made it!

Feel free to CASE any of these!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts