Holiday Fun!

The 2017 Holiday Catalog is out and it's amazing!  I've been busy playing with all of the latest stamps.

It's always such fun to see what you can do with new things.

Spooky-licious Halloween Treats


I used the new Halloween DSP as the topper for these treats.  I think the purple dark chocolate kisses are pretty!
















These darling white pizza boxes are sized to hold a cookie!

These pizza boxes will be great to have all year long!  You can put a cookie in them, a tiny treat...or 3X3 cards!


















Not every stamp set in the Holiday Catalog is just for the holidays.  This wine set was designed by one of the million dollar sales achievers.  She wanted a set all about wine!


There are a couple of Christmas stamps in this set that are just plain funny!


Guess what this is?





A gift card holder!

These last four projects for today are from our Paper Made Prettier Team meeting on September 9.  I think Kay covered Halloween and Fall pretty well here.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for the next meeting!

These cute treats are from our team meeting!


Just wait until you see what I've done with the Christmas Stamps!  I've used all kinds of paper and have really stepped out of the "Christmas mould."

Contact me to schedule your private workshop with your friends and see the fun things we can make together!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts