Display Stamper Application


 Yippee!
Here I am, applying to be a display stamper again!  I only told a few people, but I missed the deadline to apply to be a display stamper in SLC (I got two deadlines mixed up) and I was devastated! I was super excited about the possibility that SO many people would see my work and then I completely screwed up!  So this time, my girl gang pinky swore to not let me miss the deadline!

I am so happy with what I have made!  I am super excited for everyone to see EVERYTHING!
With no further ado, here are the candidates for Miss Ft. Worth Display Board 2018




Here is Miss Mermaid, looking lovely in her shell swimsuit.

Look at Miss Partridge in her beautiful feather hat.

Miss Unicorn is simply stunning in her rainbow finery.
Here is Miss Surprise Birthday Scrapbook Page
looking lovely in her polka dots.
Look at Miss Narwal with her sequins and pearls.

Last, but certainly not least, behold Miss Christmas City's
sparkly snowy Christmas finery.


Here is a close up of Miss Christmas City's beautiful banner.

And just look at Miss Christmas City's cute bicycle.

Who will win the title this year?  With so many wonderful contestants this year the title could go to anyone!  Good luck to all of our stamped entrants.

I hope you enjoyed my silly flight of fancy!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts