June 2018 Color Challenge

Papermadeprettier Color Challenge
June 2018


Kay and I have been cooking up something new!  We have a Business Challenge and a Creative Challenge that are both tied into the team meeting and prizes and that are really contests.  We wanted to create something fun that everyone could do.  Something that let the hobbyists and those that are building a business could all have a fun competition with each other on equal footing.  Kay and I talked about it and then she kind of set me free to build it and run it.  We agreed that we wouldn't hold everyone to current products only, but that there wouldn't be prizes...well besides the prize of being featured on my fabulous blog!  And with no further ado, here is the first of the Papermadeprettier Color Challenge!

June 2018 Featuring Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
on the Occasion of the Wedding of her Grandson 
HRH Prince Harry and Ms Megan Markle


Thanks Kylie for permission to use this!
I think that people weren't ready for this color challenge!  There were two entries in June, so I'm featuring both of them.  Sheri Simons and Virginia Porta both made cards using these colors.
Sheri Simons used Gorgeous Grape patterned DSP as her background,
Lemon Lime Twist for the flowers, and stamped in Mossy Meadow!
Nice job, Sheri!

Virginia, made a flower using the the Eastern Palace thinlits and Lemon Lime Twist
and Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.  Her background paper and her stamping are both
Mossy Meadow.   Lovely Card, Virginia!
Thanks to Sheri and Virginia to kicking us off in June and getting things rolling.  And thank you to Kay for letting me have fun with this color challenge!  I've always wanted to have a color challenge and I appreciate her indulging me!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth


Comments

Popular Posts