BINGO? Sweet!

BINGO was the Sweetest Thing!

I had my Occasions Catalog Kick-off BINGO Party on December 29th, 2018 at our local Herbalife nutrition bar, Argenta Nutrition.  They're making themselves into a neighborhood hub by offering yoga, salsa dancing classes, meditation classes, and a space for neighborhood gatherings.  I have a monthly free card class there on the third Saturday of the month so when I asked if I could have my BINGO party there they said "Sure!"

As soon as I saw "How Sweet It Is" Suite, I knew that it was perfect for BINGO.  It's so bright and happy and full of candy! Candy and BINGO are a match made in heaven! I started making decorations, table gifts, treats, and treat holders and I couldn't stop!  Everything was so stinking cute! Let me show you the goodies I made.
Terri's Treat Bag

Super Cute Treat Jars

Table Treats - 12X12 Diaper Fold Popcorn Holder

Look How Cute the Tables Looked!
After three games of BINGO we made three Make & Takes.  One of the cards I cased from the catalog but I substituted the Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper from the Saleabration Brochure because it is Gorgeous!


The Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper is behind the pink stripe DSP.

This one makes me think of a candy store window
I love this one so much.  It feels like you're peeking through a candy store window!  And isn't that double sided (Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana) satin ribbon delicious? It's so shiny and satiny and it ties beautiful bows!

Needlepoint Nook is Sweet, Too
I needed to design one more card.  I was looking through the new DSP and when I flipped through the Needlepoint Nook DSP the Poppy Parade stripe stopped me!  It is so bright and gorgeous! I had to find a way to use it.  The label stamp and thinlit die look so perfect with the pinprick flower and leaf framelit from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits.  It  needed to be cut out to really set off the label shape.  I used a tiny button to attach the Old Olive twine to the card.  I think this may be one of my favorites!


The Make & Take tables got decorations, too!



Here are Terri, Elisha, and Jen working on their candy jar card
BINGO was great fun.  Everyone was happy to get their new catalogs and are poring over them trying to decide what to buy first!  I think this is one of the best Occasions catalogs EVER!  
The catalog is available on January 3, 2019.  You can see all of the new goodies at spreadjoystamping.stampinup.net

Joyful Stamping (and shopping!),
Elizabeth






Comments

Popular Posts