Valentine's Day Stamping

Flirty Flamingo and I are BFF's!

I just love making Valentines's Day cards! I get to be just as girly and use as much pink, ribbon, and glitz as I want to! It's a fabulous feeling to not have to hold back.
I have been dying to use this Buffalo Check Stamp with Flirty Flamingo ink on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, and it is just as fabulous as I imagined it would be!

Flirty Needlepoint!

I used the Needle & Thread Stamp Set (148724) and stamped the large flower, the small flower and the trio of flowers in Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, and Petal Pink (because I wasn't sure what colors of which flower I wanted to use where yet. I stamped the large leaf background stamp twice in Granny Apple Green.  I cut everything out using the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies (148541).  Additionally, I cut out the long tag shape out of Blushing Bride.

I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment in Flirty Flamingo on Whisper White Cardstock (Forever Lovely Stamp Set, 148624) and cut it out with my snips.

I layered the flowers, the tag, a starburst of vellum, some white twine, and a tiny pink button toward the bottom, and placed the sentiment toward the top.  I even scattered a few of the Gingham Gala flower shaped sequins around!

This card is so bright and happy! I know my husband is going to love it (although I'd better find an inside sentiment because he ALWAYS expects one! lol)

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

PS  The Needle & Thread Bundle (The Needle & Thread Stamp Set plus the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies) are $45.75.  Add on the Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons for $7.00 and you have earned a Free Sale-a-Bration item!

Head to my online store and check out the free goodies!

Comments

Popular Posts