Bloom & Grow Forever

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head?  Whenever I think of the Bloom & Grow Stamp Set I always sing the name of it to the tune of Edelweiss (you know, from the Sound of Music?) That's actually part of one of the lines "Bloom and Grow Forever"...however irrelevant that non-sequitur maybe, Bloom & Grow is my unexpected favorite stamp set in the first bunch of new products that I ordered!  I knew I liked it just from looking at the samples made with it in the catalog, but I didn't realize how much I was going to like it!  And I especially love it with the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP)!

I made so many samples with just the Stamp Set and with the Stamp Set and the DSP together!  Let me show you a couple of my favorites.

I love our new dies!  They are so easy to line
up perfectly with a stamped image! (Don't
you think this die looks kind of like an alligator?)



Don't you just love the fonts in this sentiment?
I love this wide cursive font; it is so easy to read.
It goes so well with the serif block font used
for the word "wonderful".


These flowers are really pretty and while they're
small, they're nice and open and are perfect to
color with Stampin' Blends!
I had been dying to make a '80's Preppy card using Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green and I saw my chance with that card! I think I made good use of my Prepster colors without going overboard, don't you?

I am so in love with the Perennial Essence DSP.  I can't wait for you to see it all at my Catalog Kick-off Party!  It reminds me so much of Monet's gardens at Giverney.  Let me show you one card that I made with the DSP and with the Bloom & Grow stamp set.

This DSP has so many great colors in it!  I loved that
I could bring out the Crushed Curry in the enter
of the flowers and tie in the Bloom & Grow
spray that I stamped and Blended.


I stamped the "Let's Celebrate You" in Blackberry Bliss"
to help it tie in with the DSP. I added white twine
and rose metallic thread behind the floral spray.


I took this card to our team meeting as part of
the creative challenge, which was
Mother's Day themed. I think Mom deserves an
extra floral spray inside, don't you?

Did you enjoy your little Sneak Peek of the Bloom & Grow Bundle and the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.

To get your catalog and see ALL of the new goodies come see me on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:00 PM!  We'll be in the Craft Room Annex upstairs!  RSVPs are due by Monday, June 3 at 8:00 PM.

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

Popular Posts