Such Joy in Stamping with New Stamps!


I Love This New Catalog!

I have had so much fun with the stamps, DSP, and accessories in the new Annual Catalog! I just love this catalog so much.  If you don't have a copy yet, then holler at me and I'll get you one so you can fall in love with ALL. THE. THINGS, too!

I have made a few more thing that I want to share with you now that the catalog is available to EVERYONE!



I used the Host Stamp Set that's called Believe You Can to make both of these cards.  I love how Stampin' Up! has arranged this quote from Teddy Roosevelt! The card on the left was colored with Stampin Blends and the one on the right was colored with an Aqua Painter and Classic Stampin Ink.  I stamped the Poppy Parade and Coastal Cabana chevrons from the stamp set down the left side using my stamparatus (super fast to make 10 swaps!).  The Soft Suede frame on the card on the right is a cut down version of the rectangular frame from the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders. I just snipped the frame apart at a 45 degree angle at all four corners and put it back together with TomBow glue in the size that I needed!



I love tulips, windmills, and watercoloring and my husband his a huge cyclist so as soon as I saw the Winds of Change Stamp Set I knew that I had to have it! I wanted another card to add to my In-Color display so I made this one with the Woven Threads DSP.  The poppies are Rococo Rose and the stems and leaves are Pretty Peacock.  I used the oval shape from the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3-D Embossing Folders in Pretty Peacock on this card on top of two pieces of DSP and a vellum flag.  I took apart the Sahara Sand and Night of Navy twine and only used the Sahara Sand part for my bow! And of course I added a few faceted gems and sequins!


The Band Together Bundle was another one that was on my "must have" list! I just love the look that the bands give the cards! And you can frame so many things inside the openings in the center!  Oh, and these flowers are just perfect to color with Stampin' Blends!


Since I don't have any Purple Posey ink yet, I have been dying to try out the Purple Posey Blends!  And they are just as wonderful as I had hoped they would be! It took multiple layers of the dark blend and more blending than normal, but the colors are so light that that isn't surprising.  I haven't tried paring them with the Highland Heather blends yet to see how that does.


I used the So Saffron blends on the center of the flower.  You can see the shading well in this picture. The dark blend gives some good contrast, but again it took a bit more work than normal because it's so pale.  All in all I love both this stamp set, the dies, and these colors of new blends a TON.  I know you will too; holler if you want to come check out the new blends to see how well they work and what they look like on paper.

You are welcome to come to The Joy Team Meeting on Saturday, June 22 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at Skinny J's Restaurant tin North Little Rock, AR.  We will be using the new blends on our make n' takes!  Just let me know by Thursday, June 20!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Product List

Comments

Popular Posts