It's a Birthday Party!



It's my birthday and I'm giving YOU the gifts!

I love my birthday! I love giving other people gifts on my birthday, crazy, huh? This year I am giving 10 people super amazing birthday gifts!

Elizabeth's 2019 Birthday Party is 10 Birthday Parties with $20 in  Birthday benefits for only $100 each! BUT, there can't be a birthday party until all 10 people commit to a $100 order!

How is this going to work? The first 10 people to commit to (and place) a $100 order with me by September 15th will get to select $20 of free Stampin' Up! products! And your order and your freebies can be from the Holiday Catalog!  

You can always grab a catalog or two from me and take it to work or church and pool your orders with a couple of friends' orders to get to $100 if you need to, you can share or not share the $20 in freebies, that's totally up to you.

But wait, there's more! If you spend $150 you can get an additional item for 1/2 price.  That's right, you can get that bundle you've been wanting for half price, ALL of the markers, half price!...what about an extra set of the stitched rectangle dies so you can cut two at once? Yep, half price! And the 1/2 price item is in addition to your $20 in free product!

This sounds good, right? Let me tell you how good it is. To get host rewards on an order you have to spend $150 and then you only get $15 in products...I'm giving you $20 for a $100 order!. To get something at 1/2 price you have to spend $450 and I'm offering it to you for just $150!  But I love my birthday A LOT and I like to make it fun for everyone so I'm giving you this as my birthday party this year! So, don't pass this up!

When you're selecting your free products, don't forget to look at the Host Stamp Sets in the back of the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  These can only be purchased with Host rewards, so this is  great time to order them!  The truck set in the Holiday Catalog is too cute to believe!

Here are a couple of last things, this offer can't be combined with anything else, for example, you can't use it to purchase the supplies for my Halloween Coffin Wreath class.  This is a stand alone offer to help you get stamping supples for your own crafting needs! And you still have to pay tax and shipping like always.

Happy Birthday to Me!
Below is a reminder with all of the details that you can save for reference!



Comments

Popular Posts