All Around the Wreath

Wreaths are my favorite thing! I love a card with a big wreath on it, I love cutting up wreaths, layering wreaths, and coloring wreaths! The All-around Wreaths dies are my favorite! When you add in the Seasonal Wreaths Stamp Set you just up the amazing factor of the wreath game!

I have used the heck out of the All-around Wreaths dies! Let me show you a few of my favorite creations.
This one is three layers of die cut wreaths plus the snowflake stamp from the Seasonal Wreaths
Stamp Set stamped in a circle and embossed with Shimmer White Embossing Powder!

This one started out a mess before I turned things around and made it a cool watercolor wreath! I started out coloring the flowers with blends before I realized I had stamped on regular Whisper White Card Stock. The ink was bleeding badly because of the paper, so I added watercolor in Sahara Sand all around the leaves and flowers in the wreath to make the whole thing look like watercolor!

I can't decide if this one or the Snowy one is my favorite!
I stamped the fall wreath from the Seasonal Wreaths set onto Fluid 100 paper and then watercolored it using an aqua painter and my Stampin' Pads. I cut a couple of the wheat stalk and branch dies from gold foil.  I layered those and the leaves trinket with ribbon at the top. I also watercolored the bird from the stamp set and cut it out with my snips.
With the Terracotta Tile ribbon and gingham paper the wreath just said Thanksgiving to me so, of course, I had to emboss "Happy Thanksgiving" in copper on Soft Suede Card Stock.

This is only the beginning of my creativity with these dies and the stamp set!  Tune in to the Spread Joy Stampers Facebook page on Tuesday night for a Live demo of more with these two favorites!

Until then, Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Hey, if you want to know all of the products I used in these cards, they're shown below.  For more information about them, just click on the picture! Oh, and you can purchase them that way also!





Product List

Comments

Popular Posts