For Unto Us Stamp Set

For Unto Us A Child Is Born ⭐

 Last week during my Lunchtime Hangout on Facebook, I created with the beautiful stamp set called "For Unto Us." It is a set full of Christian Religious Sentiments. They have beautiful fonts and are just perfect for my Christmas cards. I made a few different styles of cards to show how the stamp set can be used.

See how beautiful this set is?

I paired the set with a couple of different stamp sets and Suites from the August - January Mini Catalog. Both of the first two cards use the angel stamp from the "Flight of Fancy" Stamp Set. I just love this set! It has an angel, a witch, and a tiny flying cupid!


I paired this card with some DSP from the Trimming
the Town Suite. I think these trees and the gorgeous
sheer pool party ribbon are perfect!

I used more of the Trimming the Town DSP
on this card. I embossed the Poppy Parade layer
with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder and then I
distressed the edges with my paper snips and rolled up 
the corners. I "aged" the edges of all of the layers with
Sahara Sand ink. I added three wooden crosses
from the "In Good Taste" elements to finish it off.
I stamped a sentiment from the "For Unto Us" set on the inside!

I wanted to make a card where the sentiment took center stage, so I kept this one simple with just DSP and some die cuts.

I started with a Soft Sea Foam card base that I aged with Sahara
Sand ink. I added a strip of paper from the "Poinsettia Place" DSP,
which I also aged. I stamped "Christmas Begins with Christ" on a
piece of Very Vanilla and then aged it.  I cut some greenery branches from
Garden Green and Gold Foil using the Curvy Dies and placed
them being the sentiment.

I added a little tone on tone stamping to this one as a background.

I stamped the word Noel on a layer of Poppy Parade and then embossed
it with the Textured Textile embossing folder.
I added a layer of paper from the Trimming the Town DSP and then
stamped the sentiment of a piece of Whisper White. I added three 
"Star Designer Elements" in Bronze to finish it off.

I hope these inspire you in designing your Christmas Cards! I just need to narrow down my ideas and pick one card to make! LOL

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth


Product List

Comments

Popular Posts