Creative Stampers Spring Blog Hop and Tutorial Bundle


This month's Creative Stampers blog hop and tutorial bundle is all about Spring! After all of the snow we got two weeks ago (20" in North Little Rock, Arkansas!) I am ready to see my hyacinth's start popping up; who's with me? It's March 1, so spring shouldn't be too far away here in the South!

This month I used my new favorite stamp set called Brushed Blooms. It has a coordinating die set called Beautiful Brushstrokes. The bundle is called Brushed Blooms and is, as always, 10% off!

Here's the Brushed Blooms Bundle

For the blog hop, I'm also using the gorgeous Love You Always Foil Sheets. They come in Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose, and Sahara Sand. The Rococo Rose one is my favorite and is the sheet I chose for this card. Let me show you.
Brushed Blooms Spread Joy Stamping
Let's Paint the Town! Well, as long as we're home early!

I absolutely love this sentiment! "Let's paint the town - as long as I'm home by 9:00" When M'Liss and I were looking through the catalog for like the millionth time, we noticed this sentiment and both decided that we had to have it because now that we're over 50, we definitely have to be home by 9!!

I embossed the Rococo Rose foil with the Dainty Diamond Embossing Folder to make it look kind of like a disco ball! I wish you could see how much the embossing folder makes the foil shimmer; all of the raised lines really reflect the light! To form a bit of separation between the foil layer and the Rococo Rose card base, I cut the scalloped strip from Basic Black Cardstock using the die from the Be Mine Stitched Dies. It's a favorite of mine because it's long enough for the long side of a rectangular layer.

I stamped the roses on Basic White Cardstock with Rococo Rose ink and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I punched out the white sprigs with the Sprig Punch.

The sentiment is embossed using White Embossing Powder on a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut out using a die from the Tasteful Labels Die set.

A piece of the white twine from the Snail Mail Combo Pack was tied around the Rococo Rose Foil Layer and then the parts were layered to create the final card.

To see the card I created for the Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle, you have to get the tutorial bundle...how do you do that? You either join my team, make any purchase, or buy it for $22. Not only do you get my tutorial, you get 10 more tutorials along with it! All  spring themed!

Joyful Stamping, 
Elizabeth

Click on the names below to see everyone's alternate projects!






Comments

Popular Posts