May Creative Stampers' Tutorial Bundle Bloghop

 

Welcome to May's Creative Stampers' Tutorial Bundle Group Blog Hop! This month we're featuring cards to send to guys! Seriously, who doesn't need more cards to send to guys??

This month I'm using the Handsomely Suited Bundle. This great bundle includes a stamp set with both long and bow ties plus five guy-themed sentiments! The Suit & Ties Dies cut out all of the pieces you need to make a suit, vest, shirt, or...you're really only limited by your imagination as to what you can create!

I think this stamp is kind of funny; what do you think?

I used the "In Good Taste" Designer Specialty Paper (DSP) for the bottom two layers. One piece looks like white paint spread over a blue background and the other looks like a + shaped tile pattern in blue and white. I think the patterns and then the pattern that I created using the bowtie stamps all look cool together and give the card interest without taking the whole thing overboard.

To create the front panel I stamped the sentiment in the center of a piece of Basic White cardstock and then stamped the bowties around it in Gray Granite and Misty Moonlight. I cut the center panel on each side of the sentiment to create a triptych configuration. I spread them apart a little bit and then mounted them over a double wrapped twine bow using Stampin' Dimensionals.

This bundle comes in a suite called "Well Suited" Suite. In the suite is an amazing set of DSP that goes great with the bundle. This Suite is in the January-July Mini Catalog and will be available through June 30, 2021.

I know I never have enough guy cards and I'll bet you don't either. You can get this month's tutorial bundle full of guy cards for free with any purchase between now and the end of the month, you can purchase the bundle for $22, or you can have it for free if you're part of my team!

Why don't you check out everyone's blog this month? This is a super talented group and I'm always in awe of what they create!



Joyful Stamping,

Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts