My Favorite Bundle Creative Stampers Blog Hop

 

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This month's Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle and Blog Hop theme is "your favorite bundle from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! It was so hard to decide on just one! This new catalog has so many great stamps, bundles, and suites! If you don't already have a catalog, let me know and I'll get one out to you ASAP!

After much flipping through the catalog and mulling over the possibilities, I decided on "The Beauty of Friendship" bundle.

Beauty of Friendship Bundle

As you can see, this is an incredibly versatile stamp set and dies! You can make trees for any season! And I love the sentiment that says, "Friendships refresh the soul."

I had a bunch of strips of colored cardstock floating around on my worktop which gave me the idea for my blog hop card.

I love the colors!

Do you notice the embossing folder? It's the new Bark Embossing Folder that is part of The Beauty of Friendship Suite! It's just so pretty!!

I didn't have enough colored scraps lying around to make this card so I decided what colors I wanted to include and I cut 3/4" strips of them. Using a piece of 3" X 5" Basic White Cardstock as my base, I glued down the strips even with on side of the white cardstock and when they were all attached I trimmed the strips even on the other side. Mine aren't in any kind of rainbow order because I just used the colors I liked the best (and the ones lying on the table!)

I die cut the large tree out of both Basic Black and Basic White cardstock and layered them just slightly offset so that the black peeked out from behind the white.

I stamped the sentiment "I believe in you" onto a 1" wide strip of basic black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss powder. 

Something about this lone tree is powerful to me! I can't wait to find the perfect person to send it to!

Don't forget that the Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle is available to you. You'll get 11 tutorials (you get my other card using this bundle too!) in the bundle. To get it you can make a purchase with me, purchase it for $22, or be part of my team! My team members get every month's tutorial bundle for free! Yipee!

Now, be sure you hop around to all of the blogs to see what bundles everyone used and to see their gorgeous cards!


Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth 






Product List

Comments

Popular Posts