Creative Stampers August Blog Hop & Tutorial Bundle

 


Creative Stampers August Blog Hop

Quick & Easy Teacher Gifts

This month the Creative Stampers are all about teachers! We want to help you make your teachers feel loved and appreciated as we start another crazy year of school!

The tutorial bundle ideas are amazing, you can see a sneak peek of mine above! As a bonus, you get 11 more ideas in this blog hop! So be sure to hop around and see all of the ideas!


I decided to use new products from the July - January Mini Catalog (JJ Mini) to make the gift idea for the blog hop. The new catalog just went live yesterday and it is so amazing!


Cookie or Treat Box

This little kraft paper treat box is from the JJ Mini. It's perfect for cookies, crayons, tiny legos, and other necessary things. They are called "Kraft Gift Boxes" and you get 8 for $10.00. They come with peel-off adhesive in all of the necessary spots, plus they have an acetate window in the front. 

For this treat box, I added a piece of the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the front. I wanted the window to be a bit smaller so it would just frame the apple cookie I made so I cut a hole in the center of it with one of the larger scalloped circles from the Layering Circles dies. I also put strips of the DSP one the front, back, and sides of the box just to make it a bit prettier!

I used the Bumblebee gingham ribbon to hold the box closed and to tie the tag on the box. Gingham just screams "back-to-school" to me.  No idea why!

Now, about that tag...isn't it the cutest thing ever?

Cutest Tage EVER!


To make the tag I cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock 2" wide and rounded the corners with the Trio punch. I punched a hole in the top with one of the other corners of that punch. What about the girl in the rain boots, you ask? Well, she came from the stamp set "Delivering Cheer" which happens to be my favorite stamp set from the JJ Mini Catalog! You'll be seeing a lot more of it!

The stamp set is photopolymer and has two sets of "bottoms," three "tops," two sentiments, one pair of leg warmers/tights, and one stamp of the ground! One of the tops is a huge stack of packages with just the lady's arms showing.

For this tag I used the "bottom" with rain boots and a coat and the "top" that's the stack of packages. BUT instead of packages, I cut pieces of cardstock in coordinating colors to stack in her arms to make books! I used the writing end of the black Stampin' Write Marker to make the spines of the books look like, well, books!

I used the Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to color her coat so she'd coordinate with the tag.

I love this tag so much and hope you do too!

Now, follow the links below to see everyone else's blog hop projects and a sneak peek of their tutorial bundle project, too!

How do you get the tutorial bundle you ask? There are three ways and two of them are free! To get it for free you can make any purchase from any current Stampin' Up! catalog (shop here) or you can be a member of my Stampin' Up! team. If just want to purchase the tutorials the cost is $22. 

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts