September 2021 Creative Stampers Blog Hop

 

Happy Halloween from the Creative Stampers Group! We're bringing you fun Halloween projects this month. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as we enjoyed making them. Halloween projects are so much fun!

I am in love with the Stamp Set called "Clever Cats" it has these big fluffy cats in the silliest poses! Plus it has some funny sentiments plus two bats, a spider, and a witch's hat and broom!

Clever Cats doing their thing!

My other favorite Halloween product is the Frightful Tags Dies. There are so many great Halloween themed dies in this set! Look at the spider web, the scary tree, owl and hat. Plus that piece of fence is so great (it could be used for any card, really)! I really am loving the curvy stitched tag too!

These dies are Delightful, not Frightful!

I put my thinking-witch-hat on to create this card. I used some super cool products! 

Clever Cats and Frightful Tags
Have a Purr-fect Halloween! Oh, gosh I love a good pun!

To create the background I started with a piece of the Silver Metallic Specialty paper, the darkest of the three colors, and embossed it with the checked folder from the Checks & Dots Embossing Folders. I had to run it through twice because the folder is narrow, but it was easy; I just lined up the checks from the first run through and ran it through a second time. I adhered it at an angle and then snipped off the two corners that hung over the edges.

I stamped the fat cat with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut him out with my Paper Snips. I cut out the cute, curvy, stitched tag and heat embossed the sentiment with Silver Stampin' Emboss powder. A bit of the super cute black and white gingham ribbon behind the tag finishes the card off perfectly!

Are you wondering how to get the tutorial bundle for free? I mean who doesn't want 10 free tutorials? Am I right? You can get them in three ways: 1. Make any purchase from me in September, 2. Be a member of The Joy Team, or 3. Purchase them for $22. So easy!

Please hop around our blog hop and see everyone else's cards! They all are superstar card designers so you're sure to have a visual Halloween treat!




Joyful Stamping, Elizabeth



Product List

Comments

Popular Posts