Full of Love Stamp Set

Full of Love




This super cute stamp set is this week's Stamp Set of the Week! It's a stand-alone set with fun to color images and three useful sentiments. Both of the main stamps are envelope themed and have such cute flowers with them! 

I had so much fun stamping with this set! Look at all of the cute cards I've made!

I love the "hello there" sentiment!


I used printed paper and Soft Seafoam ribbon
from the Splendid Day Suite.


I think this is my favorite.
I love the Soft Sorbet twine!


I love how this simple card turned out!


I used the Timeworn Type
3-D embossing folder for the
white layer.


I used watercolors on this card!

I will be stamping with this set on Friday and using my watercolor pencils! Be sure to join me on the Creatively, Elizabeth Facebook Page on Friday, July 1 at 9:00 AM CDT!

Creatively, Elizabeth




Product List

Comments

Popular Posts