Watercolor Resist Technique

 Watercolor Resist Technique

Today I'm showing you a fun watercolor technique using white or clear heat embossing! For the card I'm making in the video I am using the Happiness Abounds Suite from Stampin' Up! This is one of my favorite suites from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. I love the rose stamps in the stamp set because they're perfect for adding color using your favorite medium. The coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) is called Hues of Happiness. The canvas-looking paper features illustrated and painted flowers on one side and all-purpose patterns on the other in a rainbow of colors!

White Watercolor
Resist Roses


Here's the video (yay! because YouTube can be hard sometimes!) for your viewing pleasure!



I hope you enjoyed this because I had fun making it! If you are wondering what I used in the card, the list with pretty pictures is below!

Creatively,

Elizabeth

Product List 

Comments

Popular Posts