What Did Brown Do For Me?

When I got home from work yesterday I HAD to open my boxes!  Even though I wouldn't be able to do anything with anything in them for a week, I still had to see and touch it all!

I started from the top...here's the first one!

Ah, look!  The World of Thanks stamp, one Tin of Cards kit, the Festival of Trees Stamp Set and 
Framelits (at 15% off until May 31 only), Mint Macaron cardstock, 
and red and green Christmas ribbon that was on clearance.  
Pretty good for just one box!

Here's the second box.
Tear Tape, a small scallop punch (retiring), Whisper White cardstock, 
five more Tin of Cards kits, and five packages of tiny boxes
(these are retiring and I love them so much, so I bought 100 tiny boxes! LOL)

Here's all of it together.  So much goodness in there.  
I can't wait to share all of this with you.

Comments

Popular Posts