Anticipation, it's Making Me Crazy

The new catalog is almost here!  I can not wait...and I know that you're going to love it just as much as I do!

I spent a little time up in the craft room tonight making some samples with the new In-Colors.  I used the Pun Intended hostess stamp set (love the camera and the punny sayings!) to showcase the In-Colors.  I really like how color on color stamping looks, don't you?





I keep going back and forth between Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach as my favorite.  But tonight Flirty Flamingo was the winner.  Look how pretty this is!

Isn't that a cute saying?  "News Flash you are awesome"  
So perfect with the camera.

I made one more goodie tonight.  On Saturday I'm getting together with a couple of neighborhood girlfriends for our monthly "Girl Day".  We have an activity and a special drink each month and also lots of time to visit!  We are making these cuties.
There is a mini legal pad inside there!  
It opens to the side for easy note taking, list making, or doodling.
I used the Pop of Pink DSP because I LOVE it!

All of these previews don't really seem fair do they since you can't get your hands on them?  Make plans to attend my BOGO/new catty kick off open house on May 28th for a look at the catalog, a chance to stamp with the new in-colors, and find out how to earn free stamps with my Buy One Get One.

Text, call, or email me for more info.

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth




Comments

Popular Posts