BOGO and the New Catalog

My annual BOGO starts on May 26.  What's BOGO you ask?  I have pulled out all of my retired stamps (and there are a BUNCH!) and priced them with their original price.  You get to browse my retired inventory and pick out what you love.  That's the BO part.  You get a gift certificate in the amount you spend to buy NEW products starting on June 1.  That's the GO part!

How amazing is this...basically two for the price of one.  And the new catalog is simply amazing.
Check out a few samples made with new stamp sets.
Pun Intended (Hostess Set)

Sublimely Yours

The Open House on Saturday, May 28th is from 10-5.  Just stop by while you're out running errands and take a look at all of my retired goodies and some new samples.  

Can't wait to see you!

PS. The gift certificate doesn't include shipping and handling.


Comments

Popular Posts