Just Another Manic Monday

My stampin' blocks were so gross!  I am a messy stamper and they were covered with StazOn ink and adhesive boogers!  I got Charlie a Goo Gone pen for his Christmas stocking.  I had some extra time while I waited for my stamping friends to come over so I got the pen out and started cleaning my blocks.  Look at the before pictures on the bottom.  Now look at the shiny blocks on top!  I'm a happy stamper now!  I highly recommend this for cleaning your blocks.  I think I got the pen at Michael's...or maybe Walgreen's.



After my super cleaning session, Marcia and Jen arrived to stamp.  We made a card with the new copper embossing powder (love!) and the watercolor brush.  Teaching them to embossing was like teaching someone how to do magic!  It's so amazing when the dull looking powder melts into beautiful metallic copper!

After the embossing and watercoloring, we explored ideas for Marcia's upcoming stamp party.  We are going to use the You're Sublime stamp set and the new In-Colors.  


I think simple will be nice and make everyone feel like they're super stampers!  And the You're Sublime stamp set is one of my favorites!

BTW - Marcia is super crafty and may now be hooked on stamping!


Here's a picture of a mouse sleeping in an iris to make you smile! 
















Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts