Stampin' Up! Selected Me to Make OnStage Displays!

I'm so excited!  I was selected to make display board samples for OnStage Local - Kansas City in November!  My whole team is pumped too...because they're the absolute best!

I was so excited that I started making some new stuff, and really pushing myself to use new types of things on my cards and to make "non-cards."

I also got a lesson in photography; how to take better pictures and how to edit my pictures to make them look better!  I think that's the one big thing that I need to do to improve my blog.  Let me know what you think about the pictures in this post.

I converted a See n Say into a door prize spinner!  It's especially fun if you leave the sound on..."pick the animal that goes moo" makes spinning a farm adventure!  In the box with the See n Say was a package of 2" X 2 3/4" cardboard tiles.  They were just screaming out to become a matching game!  I stamped and colored on one side and then put the polka dot DSP in Cucumber Crush on the back.  I think that if I were making them for a kid I would laminated the paper before attaching it.  But seeing as my kid is 26, I think I'm ok!

Stamped Matching Game


I had some bad news at work (I didn't get a promotion that I applied for) and my employees will be sad with me when the find out tomorrow (well, happy/sad because I'm not leaving them) so I made them all little covered legal pads.  I want them to know how much I appreciate them and that I'm ok that I'm staying with them.
Custom Notepad Cover

I love the Affectionately Yours DSP, don't you ?


I bought some tiny wooden spoons to put in the containers with my embossing powder...I used six and have like a 20 left.  I looked over at them on my craft table and thought, I need to stamp on those!  This turned out cuter than I thought it would.  So cute that we might make these at card club next week!
Because I stamped on a tiny wooden spoon! 
I'm head over heels for this.
(The card is balanced in the fig tree! Very artistic, huh?)


I love the You're Sublime stamp set.  Here are a couple of cards made with them and the new In-Colors.  I used my blender pens with them to keep the colors soft.
The You're Sublime Set is so fun!



Don't forget to leave me some feedback on my photography.  I'm hoping it looks much better!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

  1. Loving the cards and how you Showcase them!! So so very excited about November. You are going to Rock it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts