Paper Made Prettier June Team Meeting

The Paper made Prettier team meeting is always a great time!
What is Paper Made Prettier?
You thought we were Spread Joy Stamping, didn't you? Well, the Paper Made Prettier team is comprised of Kay Cogbill (the Queen of the Pretties) and her down lines, and their down lines, and THEIR down lines! So Spread Joy Stamping is part of the Paper Made Prettier Team! 
What Happens at Team Meetings?
At our team meetings, we get to celebrate each other’s achievements, stamp together, and learn ways to improve or promote our businesses.  One of my favorite parts of the meetings is our team swaps.  Those that are interested make 7 -9 cards (the number changes each month depending on how many participate) just alike and then swap them with each other.  You get to take home as many different cards as you made!  Everyone’s styles are different, so the variety is nice and you have more ideas to CASE!  There are also creative and business challenges each month.
June Swaps
This month’s swaps were amazing! You can tell that everyone put a lot of work into their swaps.
I CASEd Pink Buckaroo Designs with these Tic Tac boxes.  I wrapped the gold satin ribbon around the box and secured it at the top with Whisper White thick baker’s twine.  I made a sleeve of whisper white paper and then topped it with an Emerald Envy camera from the Pun Intended stamp set and “#smile” made using the Labeler Alphabet set.  I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the camera flash because you can never have enough sparkle!  Wouldn't something like this be great for party favors?

Tic Tac Box decorated with Pun Intended Camera and Labeler Alphabet by Spread Joy Stamping
#Smile with Pun Intended Camera Stamp

Check out everyone else’s swaps.  Aren't they fabulous?
Swaps from June Paper Made Prettier Team Meeting
Look at the amazing swaps from the Paper Made Prettier Team!

I think the Fourth of July Pop Rocks is my favorite!
This amazing Pop Rocks holder is made with the DSP stack and  Thoughtful Banners Set



Creative Challenge
June’s creative challenge was “summer”.  If I had realized how hot it was going to be right now, I would have figured out how to make a melting asphalt card! 
I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the Tree Builder punch to make the ice cream cone with Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Rich Razzleberry scoops. The “Sunshine” cutout is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, and the word Frozen was made using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set.  I think this says summer and makes me think of ice cream trucks!
Summer ice cream cone from Sprinkles of Life with Sunshine Wishes thinlits
Frozen Sunshine from Spread Joy Stamping
Here are the rest of the “summer” cards.
4th of July card makes bunting using Thoughtful Banners and Duet Banners Punch

Card using Stampin' Up! butterfly stamps


Business Challenge
This month’s business challenge was to make a starter kit flyer.  I had fun doing this, and Pages on my Mac had a great templete for it.  It was so much fun that I made three!  Ha!
Since only Kay and I made flyers...I won a prize for mine!

Meeting Highlights
Queenie asked me to demonstrate a technique.  I decided to do a watercolor technique that I saw on Pinterest (because where else do you find new techniques?).  This was an abject failure!  I had one mini legal pad left so I decided to demonstrate how to make and decorate a cover for it.  Watch the video of my presentation here.  Yikes!  Seeing yourself on camera is weird!
I used Peekaboo Peach (my new BFF), Flirty Flamingo, and Emerald Envy.  The patterned paper is from the In Color DSP stack (love!).  The stamps are from the Sunshine Sayings set and the cutouts were made using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
Mini Legal Pad Cover using Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Peach, Sunshine Wishes, and Sunshine Sayings by Spread Joy Stamping
Sunshine Sayings and Wishes Mini Legal Pad cover


Celebrating our Accomplishments
There were several accomplishments to be celebrated this month:
Patience had the most sales in May (go Patience!).
Several people became qualified (which means free stamp set from Kay!).
Kay's newest downline Susi was there!

Last But Not Least, Stamping!
And last but not least, we made these super cute cards using the Hostess set "Love You Lots"!
Elephant card made with Stampin' Up! Love You Lots and Pop of Pink DSP
Love You Lots Elephant Card

Lady bug card made with Stampin' Up! Love you Lots and Pop of Pink DSP
Love You Lots Lady Bug Card


Froggy card made with Stampin' Up! Lots of Love and Pop of Pink DSP
Love You Lots Froggy Card

Hedgehog card made with Stampin' Up! Lots of Love and Pop of Pink DSP
Love You Lots Hedgehog Card

Did I mention the prizes?  Oh my gosh, the prizes! Here are all of the things that I won!


Prizes from Paper Made Prettier at June Team Meeting - All Stampin' Up!
Prizes Galore from Paper Made Prettier

Team meetings are a great time.  You are welcome to come with me sometime to see what it’s like and don't forget, if you join MY team you also join the Paper Made Prettier team and can come every month!

If you want to become part of the team, click here to join now.

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts