August and September schedule

Since constant contact decided not to send out my schedule, I'm posting it here until I can make my email obey me!
Spread Joy Stamping
August – September schedule
August 10 – Free Memory Keeping Class, 6:00 – 8:00
August 23 – Spread Joy Stamping Card Class, 6:00-8:00 - $15 for 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
August 26 – Disco Night! – Shake, shake, shake – Shake your cards! 
Shaker card workshop - $26.00 – RSVP and Payment due by August 16.  Take home 2 completed shaker cards plus supplies to make more at home!
September 1 – Free Memory Keeping Class, 6:30 – 8:30
September 3 – You say it’s your birthday?  Well it’s my birthday too! -  6:00 to ??
It really is my birthday!  Join me for stamping, crafting, cake, and champagne!  The stamping and crafting will include party hats, goodie bags, birthday cards, and a Halloween goodie box.  The class fee is $15 but you get a $15 gift certificate good on a minimum order that night (so really it’s FREE!) – RSVP and payment due by August 26.
September 8 – Holiday Showcase – Drop any time between 6:00 – 8:00 – Come check out the new Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Stampin’ Up! products.  I must say that I think this year’s are the best ever!  I’ll have a super cute make n’ take for you and will have my door prize spinner out!
September 15 – Halloween Treat Class – 6:00 – 8:00
We will be making Halloween treat bags (unfilled, or course!).  You can make enough for your kids’ classes; you can make them for co-workers, or just for neighborhood friends.  Treat bags will be $7.50 for the first 10 and then $5.00 for each additional 10.  RSVP and payment are due by September 8.
September 20 – Spread Joy Stamping Card Class – 6:00 – 8:00 - $15 for 6 cards (2 each of three designs)

All classes are held at my house at 623 Orange Street in North Little Rock.  
My email address is ekmhart@gmail.com.  Contact me to RSVP or with any questions!  
You can pay for classes at paypal.me/spreadjoy


Comments

Popular Posts