Thoughtful Branches...and a little bit more!

I don't know if you've seen the new Thoughtful Branches stamp and thinlits bundle, but it is amazing!  Head over to my Stampin' Up website and check it out.  The bundle is only $52 and only available until the end of August.  I've been having so much fun using it.  It makes trees, flowers, and even just leaves when you need a touch of green.

Here are a few projects that I've made with the bundle.
Thoughtful branches in flirty flamingo and peekaboo peach
Spring Thoughtful Branches Card
I love how the tree looks like it has flowers in it.  I cut out the tree from the In-Color Designer Paper Stack in Emerald Envy using the thinlit.  I stamped the stump in Chocolate Chip and cut it out using the matching thinlit.  Then I just layered Flirty Flamingo on top of Peekaboo Peach polka dot DSP.  The "Hang in there" is from the Here For You Stamp Set.













thoughtful branches christmas card
Thoughtful Branches Christmas
The evergreen tree in the stamp set is so pretty!  The trunk and the branches are on separate stamps so you can easily make it look lifelike.  I layered the This Christmas DSP with Very Vanilla Cardstock and Emerald Envy Cardstock.  I stamped the tree trunk in Chocolate Chip and the needles in Emerald Envy.
It's never too early for Christmas!












affectionately yours and thoughtful branches card
Affectionately Yours and Thoughtful Leaves
I wanted to make a simpler card for this one.  I used the Affectionately Yours stamp set to make the background.  I stamped one of the large flowers tone on tone on Flirty Flamingo cardstpcl and then cut it out by hand.  I used the two leaf stamps with Emerald Envy ink and cardstock and cut them out with the matching thinlits.  The saying is from the Affectionately Yours stamp set...it's one of my absolute favorites!  The card is stamped in Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugar Plum, and Emerald Envy.















Don't tell the other cards, but this one is my favorite!  It feels wintery, and yet it's so simple that it doesn't overpower the tree and the birds.
I cut out the tree from Whisper White cardstock. I used the fine-tip glue and glued it to a 5 1/4" X 4" rectangle of Dapper Denim mounted on a Whisper White card.  I stamped the two birds in Real Red and cut them out with the matching thinlits.  The message is from the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set and is mounted it directly on the Dapper Denim cardstock.
I just love this card. Don't you?

I've shown you this gift bag as an envelope before, but I love the hydrangea so much that I'm going to show you again!




hydrangea gift bag
Thoughtful Branches Gift Bag
I made this little bag for our Ronald McDonald Card Making Blowout as a special little treat for everyone who came.  It has a simple thank you card inside.  I LOVE this hydrangea made with Sweet Sugarplum ink and cardstock.  It has Tip Top Taupe striped ribbon being it and one of the gorgeous gold binder clips is holding it all together!











Now I have one last "Elizabeth moment" for you.
I used French!
Hmmm, what color is this?
 I stayed up late last weekend stamping and getting ready for the Ronald McDonald House Card Making Blowout.  I was feeling pretty silly when I finally got around to opening my new ink pads.  When I was the French translation of Elegant Eggplant, well, I just couldn't resist Divine Aubergine!  I laughed about it way too long....and then I went to bed!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

  1. Love this stamp set. I really like the treat bag. Looks really good and easy to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts