Holiday Catalog Product Share

Do you want ALL. OF. THE. THINGS in the holiday catalog?  I know I do!  So, what about a few product shares so you can get some of all of it??

I'm doing three, sort of four, shares.  There will be a paper share, a ribbon share, and an accessory share. The fourth option is to get ALL OF THE SHARES!

all items in spread joy stamping paper share
Holiday Paper Share is $24.00 (plus $7 for shipping if needed)
When each share is full (4 people) I will order, cut, and mail in an expedient manner.

All items in the holiday accessory share
Holiday Accessory Share is $16.00 (plus $5 shipping if necessary)
When each share is full (4 people) I will order, divide, and mail in an expedient manner


holiday ribbon share from spread joy stamping
Holiday Fancy Ribbon Share is $8.00 (plus $5 shipping if necessary)
When each share is full (4 people) I will order, cut, and mail in an expedient manner

And the Full Monty...all three shares!  If you order all three shares, the cost will be $46.00 + shipping if necessary (I will combine all items into one package to save on shipping).  If you order the Full Monty I will add one FREE roll of Holiday Washi tape!

If you are interested in one, two, or all three shares, email me at ekmhart@gmail.com and let me know which you would like.  After the share is full I will send you a PayPal link...or you can mail me a check.  After payment for all four of the shares is received, I will order those products.

Shipping is not required.  If you want to come pick up your share or arrange to meet me somewhere in the Little Rock Metro area, then I will not charge you for shipping...just let me know your preference in your email.

This is such a great deal!  I'm excited that I'm able to do this for ya'll.  Holler if you have questions!

Joyful Holiday Stamping!
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts