OnStage2016 - Kansas City

I've just recovered from OnState Live in Kansas City!  We had such a good time...from getting picked up in the custom outfitted stamping Tahoe to piling my stuff in the living room and taking a nap!

My friends M'Liss and George Collins went with me to Kansas City.  George custom designed a table for us in the Tahoe so we could stamp all of the way!  Seriously, how cool is that?  Look at me below...I'm using the Big Shot!



So much room to stamp!  We made all of my swaps for OnStage, designed and cut my shoebox team swap, and made keychains for everyone!

















Oh, and M'Liss brought OJ and bubbly to make Mimosas!  Look at her stamping and sipping!
















Here are the cute keychains we made.  I cut out the circles using the Big Shot and stamped with the Star of Wonder stamp set.  I added a little white pom-pom trim and some silver glitter ribbon and viola! an inspiring key chain.














We drove north with only one potty break, and no lunch break...so I had to have some Kansas City comfort food after we got there.  Check out these loaded tots...loaded with burnt ends!  Yum!




I was selected to stamp displays for this OnStage event (!).  I met up with my fellow stampers at 3:00 to hang our displays.  They even had a sign thanking us!

You can see my displays here.

And then I got sick....
The rest of the day is a blur. 

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth




Comments

Popular Posts