Saleabration Fun!

Both the 2017 Occasions catalog and Saleabration kick off on January 4th!  This year's catalogs are amazing!  So much gorgeous stuff!  I have been having fun with my new products and thought I would share one of my favorite things from the Saleabration catalog...coloring paper!

Inside the Lines paper colored with watercolor pencils
I had so much fun coloring this page.  I was just going to color enough to make one card, but decided to make a whole notecard set, so I colored the whole page.  I used our new watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  It turned out beautifully.  I was so excited to make cards with it that I cut it up before I could get a finished picture!  Oops

I used our notecards so I could get more from one sheet of paper.  Coloring is a lot of work and I wanted it to go a long way!
Inside the Lines Notecard Set
I am in love with these cards!  After I finished them, I decided that they needed a special box to make them even more special.  I made a hinged box from Rich Razzleberry with a Daffodil Delight Belly Band with a dragonfly on top.

The Inside the Lines coloring paper is a great Saleabration item.  It is versatile, can be colored in whatever color scheme you chose or can be left uncolored for a great monochromatic look. 
This paper can be yours with a $50 order.


Comments

Popular Posts