I Love Watercolor Pencils!

I absolutely love our new watercolor pencils.  I so very much enjoy feeling like an artist when I use them!  Unfortunately I seem to have "misplaced" my watercolor pencils.  How, oh how, could I lose a box of pencils?

Before  I lost them I made a couple of cards that I love and then today I made a card using only the four pencils that came in the April Paper Pumpkin kit! The set has pink, purple, yellow, and blue; with those colors you can also make orange and green.  That's a pretty good array of colors to make a quick card with.

My preferred method to blend the watercolors is to use blender pens.  I like the control they offer; I sometimes get a little out of control when I use water and a brush!  But if I'm doing a large area, I seem to get the best results with a brush...it's just too hard to get good coverage and not end up with pencil marks in large areas with the blender pens.

Here are a few of my favorite watercolor creations.

Dance Like No One is Watching 
Doesn't This Make You Want to Ride a Vespa in Italy?

Crafting Forever - Housework NEVER!





























































What is your favorite way to watercolor? And what is your favorite stamp set to watercolor with?

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts