The Sultan is Calling



Stampin' Up! released a new Suite in this "not really, but almost" time.  You know the new catalog is coming, the retiring list has been released, and the clearance rack is full of goodies!  But who wants to spend the whole month of May just waiting...no one, that's who!

Stampin' Up! read our minds and released the Eastern Palace Suite a whole month early!  This release is a little different as it's being offered only in bundles, but each bundle has a free gift in it!

Eastern Palace Bundles
The Premier Bundle has a package of the new Very Vanilla Thick cardstock in it as your free gift.  I had never used the Whisper White Thick cardstock, but I am in love with this product now!  it makes lovely card bases!  You're going to love it when you try it.

Here are a few cards that I've made with this suite.
Forever Friends

This white patterned paper is my absolute favorite piece from the whole package!  It has Lemon-Lime Twist and Dapper Denim in it and it is just beautiful.  The back of this piece is the blue stripe on the card.  They really compliment each other.

I made a couple of dutch door cards using non-suite colors.  Check them out.
Pattern Stamping
What's a Dutch Door card you ask?  Only the bottom of the card opens, like a Dutch Door, and with the way this card is made (the whole card being Berry Burst) you don't realize it until you open it!

Lemon-Lime door!

I made these for my Eastern Palace Workshop at the end of April.  I was going to have everyone stamp white paper and make their own patterned paper for the card...but it took forever, and I MIGHT have made my sky blue stamp pad purple in one spot...
I knew they'd kill me, so I changed up the colors a little and used the lemon-lime twist patterned paper as you see in the second card.

We had such a fun time in the Eastern Palace workshop. M'Liss and Elisha both fell in love and placed their order.

If you're in love, contact me now because the freebies are only available with the bundles and only until May 31!

Joyful Stamping, 
Elizabeth





Comments

Popular Posts