2017 Stampin' Up! Christmas



I teased you last week with non-christmas projects from the 2017 Holiday catalog; this week I'm going to show you Christmas finally!  I have had a blast playing with the Christmas stamps.  You know I love making Christmas Cards - preferably ones with a jillion steps that are completely impractical to duplicate!

Here are a few of my favorite GPA cards (Gorgeous Pain in the A$$)!
This is made using Champagne Foil Paper and it's gorgeous!

More Champagne Foil paper and Both Layers of the Night in Bethlehem Thinlits!

I Took this Gold and Whte Striped Gift Bag Up a Notch with Multiple Layers!

This Shy Elf is so Cute when Watercolored with Non-traditional Colors!

I didn't make JUST impossible to duplicate cards!  I made a few cards for class and cards that are perfect for your Christmas cards.





Check out my holiday schedule at www.spreadjoystamping.stampinup.net for my holiday classes.  Find some free time in there for YOUR private girls' night out and give me a call and we will get you on my schedule.

Private classes are so much fun!  You bring the girlfriends and the wine and I bring the fun!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts