Who doesn't love cake?

My Favorite Thing!

My absolute favorite thing about Stampin' Up! is our matching stamps and punches! I love being able to stamp an image and then color it, glitter it, or emboss it and then just PUNCH IT OUT and have a perfect shape that's ready to be used however I want to in about 3 seconds! PUNCH! Ready to use! Just like that!

When I opened the 2019 Occasions Catalog and saw a new cake builder punch with a matching stamp set with tons of cakes AND tons of cute sentiments, well, I just knew that I had to have it!
The Stamp Set is called Piece of Cake (148610) and it's only $17.00!  The new punch is the Cake Builder Punch (148525) and it's just $18.00.  They're bundled in the new catalog for 10% off, making them just $31.50!  Just wait until you see this card...I think you'll find that this bundle is well worth the price.

Let them punch out out cake!
I just went crazy here! I used the Grapefruit Grove Foil Cardstock from the new Saleabration brochure behind the new Gingham Gala DSP, I punched out TWO cakes, snipped one in half to make a double stacked cake, and I added dazzling diamonds glitter to the dripping frosting on all three layers of cake!  What a delicious cake!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

Popular Posts