The Best Stamp Set in the New Catalog

The Best Stamp Set (so far!) in the January - June Mini Catalog


Stamp Set Stampin' Up Dressed to Impress
Dressed to Impress (151666) Really Impresses!
This stamp set is so versatile; the open images can be colored with Stampin' Blends, watercolored, or stamped with the included color wash stamps. The sentiments are really lovely; they are inspiring, funny, and uplifting and there's a Mother's Day stamp! And aren't the little flowers cute?

Let me show you what I've made with the stamps and you'll see why I love this set so much.

perfume card dressed to impress
I stamped the perfume bottle six times
and then used the watercolor wash stamp to fill in the bottles.
A black satin bow and a few rhinestones finish it off!

parisian dies and dressed to impress stamps
The perfume bottle put me in mind of Chanel No. 5; then it was a quick step to the Parisian Dies to add an Eiffel Tower to the card! I used the watercolor wash in Petal Pink on the bottle, the black satin ribbon to dress up the bottle and the perfect sentiment! I added pearls, because Paris calls for pearls! Behind the Eiffel Tower I sponged on Terracotta Tile ink to give the Gray Granite a lift.


impress to impress three perfume cards
I have enjoyed this perfume bottle so much! I made these three cards featuring it.  In the top card I colored the bottle with the Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends.  I used the new crinkled seam binding ribbon in Whisper White, which I colored with the dark Flirty Flamingo Blend Stampin' Blend to make it match.

cards with stampin' up dressed to impress
The top card features the lipstick stamp colored in a rainbow of blends. For the shoe card I used the sponge brayer to color a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then embossed the shoe with black embossing powder. I cut little "shelves" from the card stock and layered on the shoes in the opposite color way from the paper shelf. Each of the shoes has a rhinestone shoe buckle that has been colored with the Pretty Peacock Dark Blend.


This stamp set is already my favorite, and I haven't even used the Designer Series Paper OR the Best Dressed Dies! Y'all, there is a die that makes a purse!  I'm dying to get the dies in so I can make purses! Stay tuned for that!

If you don't have a catalog yet, you can either go here to shop my website, or you can go here to see the catalog.  It's an amazing catalog and I can't wait to show you more of it!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

P.S. Don't forget that it's Sale-A-Bration time also!  What's Sale-A-Bration? Go here to read more about it and find out how you can get free stamps and accessories!




Product List

Comments

Popular Posts