COVID-19 Giveback!

Stampin' Up! COVID-19 Giveback

Product Giveback?

Stampin' Up! has created a digital stamp set with all pandemic, social distancing themed images! And the best part is that ALL of the proceeds are going to charity! Because Stampin' Up! is awesome that way! You may choose between two charities or have you purchase split evenly between them. The money is being directed to the specific COVID-19 related work in each group! You may choose between the United Way (who are present in North America) or to the World Health Organization (who are worldwide). I personally had mine split between the two because what happens in the World and in North America affect everyone in the World!


Cards you can CASE

I've had so much fun making these cards! This pdf has rejuvenated me and made me want to create again! I hope these cards and this download help you as much as they've helped me. Feel free to CASE (copy and share everything) my cards or you can use them as a jumping off point for your own cards!












Ideas from Stampin' Up!

Ideas from Stampin' Up!

How do you get it?

 Buy it Here!
Click on the photo to buy!
 I hope you buy the download and make tons of cards to send to your friends and family! Post pictures of your cards in the comments so I can see them!

Joyful stamping,
Elizabeth



Comments

Popular Posts