Sad to See These Go


Retiring Stamps I Love!

This is the saddest time of the year. I'm always sad when some of my favorite stamps retire. While there are a few that I give a forever home (like any stamp with a bike in it!), most of them I retire.


You get to shop my retired stamps as BOGO! You pick out which of my stamps you love and want to give a forever home, you then buy that much new product and the retired stamps you selected are FREE! BOGO stamps are priced at their original catalog price plus shipping and tax. When the new (amazing!) Annual Catalog comes out in two weeks you have that much "credit" to spend in it! Seriously, finding new catalog products you love will NOT be a problem...you may even end up browsing my BOGO again to match what you can't live without in the new AC! (yes, it's that good!)


I'm adding new products to the BOGO every weekday during my Lunchtime Hangout on Facebook or you can catch the replay on YouTube. That's a great time to see some of the stamps "in action" and see what cute cards they make!

What's in the BOGO?

Birthday Stamps! Top left - $18, Center - $17, Top right - $18, Embossing folder - $8
Fiesta 6X6 embossing folder (card included!) - $8
The card color is Magenta Madness which is one of the
2020-2022 In Colors. You definitely need ALL of the 
In Color cardstock ASAP!

Make a Splash Host Exclusive - $11



Seriously the Best (card included) - $19
The coordinating "Seriously The Best" Card Kit is available
for just $18! There's a link at the bottom, click on it to see and order the kit.


Tasteful Textures Bundle - $44
Designer Series Paper BOGO
I have several unopened or complete packages of Designer Series Paper. The photos below indicate which I have and the value of them.
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 48 sheets of 6X6 paper for $11
There is a 6X6 "one sheet wonder" by LeeAnn Greff
that I will share with you if you'd like it. I made these
three cards using it!

Best Dressed DSP - 48 sheets - $11 
Here's what they all look like! Aren't they gorgeous?


Peaceful Poppies DSP - $11
Absolutely gorgeous paper and it coordinates with
the Peaceful Poppies Stamp Set that is carrying over to 
the 2020-2021 AC.

Remember - BOGO is first come, first served! If you see something you can't live without, email me quickly so I can hold it for you! 

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Product List

Comments

Popular Posts