Joy of Sharing All-Inclusive Card Kit

Joy of Sharing All-Inclusive Card Kit Zoom Workshop


The Joy of Sharing card kit comes with everything you need to create 15 gorgeous cards; it has been designed to work with or without photos! The kit contains a stamping block, a stamp set with both sentiments and images, gold foil elements, white outlined sentiment elements, pre-printed pinecone and poinsettia elements, a Mossy Meadow Stampin' Spot, and adhesives!

The video below shows just how easy the non-photo card is!


Here's the card that I made in the video. Isn't it gorgeous?

Joy of Sharing Vertical card without a photo.


I have also made a few alternate cards using the additional elements included in the kit. For these two cards I have added Crumb Cake Cardstock, Real Red and Crumb Cake Stampin' Pads, and In Good Taste Wooden Elements.


I used the center of the gold foil die cut as a background layer in this card.



In this card I repeatedly stamped the "Merry Christmas" stamp
as a background layer in Crumb Cake ink.




To create this card I started with our Note Cards and Envelopes.
I stamped the pine cone and evergreen repeatedly using Mossy Meadow ink.
I stamped some full strength and others as second generation images.
I added a few red berries using the stamp set and Real Red ink.
And because we don't like naked envelopes, I added the images to the envelope, too.


On December 10, I will be having a Zoom workshop using this kit! The workshop will be from 6PM - 8PM CST. We will put out kits together, together! We may not be able to craft in person right now, but at least we can see each other's faces!

Click here to registerfor the class and order your kit.  The other add ons shown above are also available.
The deadline to register is December 1! 

I can't wait to craft with you!

Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts