Creative Stampers November Blog Hop and Tutorial Bundle

Creative Stampers Blog Hop

Guess what?? I've been invited to be part of a Blog Hop and Tutorial Bundle in 2021! I'm starting in December and I'm super excited! Thanks for the invitation, Rick Adkins!

This blog hop and tutorial bundle is super cool for you! What to know why? Because the tutorial is FREE in December! How do you get it free? It's free with ANY purchase or if you are a member of my team, The Joy Team! I am so glad that I got invited to join because now I can GIVE you a gift every month!

Snowflake Splendor

This month we are using the Snowflake Splendor Suite. I love this suite because it uses non-traditional Christmas colors. The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper has Highland Heather, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight, and Night of Navy in it! So many gorgeous blues and purples! Oh, and there is this gorgeous ribbon that looks like iridescent snow! And an embossing folder that looks like snow! Oh, yeah, there's balmy blue glimmer paper too! Seriously, it's quite the suite!

Here's a sneak peek of my card that's in the tutorial bundle!

Don't you just love this DSP??


I have been thinking about neighborhood gifts lately and decided that this would be the perfect Suite to use for them. I knew that I wanted to give out little hot chocolate gift sets to my neighbors, but hadn't decided on a theme yet. I got to work using our super cute Mini Coffee Carriers and Mini Coffee Cups! You know that anything Mini automatically becomes one notch cuter! And these two certainly follow the rule!

Cocoa Wishes Hot Chocolate Gift Set

Oh My Gosh! I had so much fun making this! The cup on the left has a bag of my World Famous Hot Chocolate mix and on the right are big fluffy marshmallows! I'll probably add some cookies or a nut bread to this before delivery.

How about a quick run down of my favorite parts of the this before I give you my Neighborhood Famous Hot Chocolate recipe?

To start, do you see the "Cocoa Wishes" letters? I used our Fluid 100 watercolor paper and Highland Heather, Pool Party, and Pacific Point ink to make a gorgeous watercolor wash that I then used to cut out the letters. Love!
I cut out some extra cup cozies using the Warm Wraps Dies so that I could cover the whole cup in Balmy Blue cardstock that I embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder!
Did you know that you can color our ribbon? I used a sponge dauber and my Highland Heather ink pad to color the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon! It makes it even more gorgeous! I wrapped it around the cups and attached a little bow at the front.
I made little tags for the hot chocolate and marshmallow bags using the Warm Hugs Bundle. Stamped in Balmy Blue and Highland Heather they add just the right touch to the gift set!

Now, what you've been waiting for...my Family Famous Hot Chocolate Mix recipe!

Elizabeth's Hot Chocolate Mix

In a 2 Gallon Zip Lock Bag add the following
8 qt. box of powdered milk
One 1 1/2 or 2 lb box of instant chocolate milk powder (like Nesquik)
One 12 oz jar of powdered creamer (like Coffeemate)
One 1 lb box of powdered sugar

Shake, mix, etc until everything is combined. Store in a sealed container (you might want to put your gift portions in zip top bags before packaging it to give away.
Add 4 heaping spoonfuls to 8 to 10 oz of hot water. Stir and enjoy!

I can't wait to finish up my neighbors' gifts! Let me know if you love the hot chocolate mix!

Don't forget that there are three ways you can get the fabulous Snowflake Splendor tutorial bundle: 1. Be a member of my team (that's just one of the perks for being part of The Joy Team); 2. Get it FREE with any purchase in December; or 3. Purchase it for $22.


You can shop in my store here to get it free!


Now, without further ado...here is my first blog hop! Just click on the blue frog to "hop" around! Enjoy!


Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts