Cards @ Flyway Brewing

 Cards @ Flyway Brewing?




Yes! Join me on April 28th at 6:00 PM for a FREE card class! What could possibly be better that beer and cards? (Pssst...they carry wine in a can now, too.)

Yes, we will share stamps, but I'm taking every precaution for your safety! We will all be wearing masks (yes, you can pull it down when you take a drink of your beer.) Everyone will have access to baby wipes to wipe down each stamp before passing it on to the next person. I'll open the ink pads and you can push them to the next person using your baby wipe. 

I think Pulaski County is doing well with vaccinations; if you aren't vaccinated or don't feel comfortable at the table with others then you can settle in at your own table to stamp. Or if you prefer, you can be seated between two vaccinated people...that seems like a pretty safe place to be.

Never stamped before?

Don't worry! I promise you can stamp and make gorgeous cards! I'll guide you through it and you'll see how easy and rewarding it is!

Check back here to see a sneak peek of the two cards we will be making!


Joyful Stamping,

Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts